Cannot find all syncronized files on murena cloud

Hello,

Until yesterday, I had about 500 MB occupied on murena cloud.
Recently, I received a lot of Whatsapp videos (1.6+ GB), and then I saw that the entire murena cloud was occupied.
In the files section on the murena.io, I can see only the previously 500+ MB occupied, but not also the rest.

1. Does anyone know what’s going on?
  2. How can a whatsapp account on the smartphone be set to not sync? (it seems it tries to use murena cloud too)
  1. you mean, from your perspective you can’t make out the files that bring storage to its limit - and it still says ~500MB are occupied instead of something more towards the 1GB limit? - in similar posts it was advised to empty the trash and also check if the Email archive/attachment count towards a limit. Possibly have backups if you delete server-side, this will backsync to your device and delete on it too if I’m not mistaken
  2. yes missing options on what to sync is detrimental, but the problem is acknowledged as important - you can regularly check on Add granularity to file sync options (pictures, videos, music, etc...) (#5632) · Issues · e / Backlog · GitLab when this is coming
1 Like

Thanks for the answers. I found useful tips in them.
I dug deeper and found a big email attachment that made for the size difference. Deleted it and things are back to normal.