Can't disable tap to wake

Hi @CPacaud welcome to the forum. Two reports of the same thing on Teracube is a bug and should be reported as a new issue against Teracube. Report an issue.

Would you describe the issue as “Teracube 2e, Can’t disable tap to wake; /e/ understands “phone in the pocket” as double tap”?

New users can find it difficult to login to Gitlab, if it does not work first time, please can you send an email to support@e.email, asking to enable login. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Iain, Just wondering whether a comment on the bug report you showed at post #18 would be useful?

Chris

Perfect, I was wondering if I was supposed to report the issue myself, wasn’t immediately clear where/how to do it. I see now I should’ve searched in the documentation section !

I don’t have anything to say specifically about a “phone in the pocket” problem - personally, I only have a problem with double-tap waking up the phone when I don’t want it to e.g. when I pick it up.

I will go ahead and create the issue. Thanks !

Hi Chris, my view would be to start a new one and allow someone to mark it a “sort of duplicate” as this issue appears to be built into Teracube with no way out, while the other issue started slightly different, and for USA Teracube needs to be right! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you go !

Loving /e/ so far btw !

4 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue on the Teracube 2e. Should I submit a bug report, too? Or is this a known issue and on the list to be fixed eventually?

1 Like

Hi @YellowJersey welcome to the /e/ community. Rather than start a new bug report, first thing would be to study the linked report above, check if the issue is exactly the same as yours. please also read all of this thread and follow the links to give you the widest possible understanding of the issue (remembering the people here offering support have not seen the issue).

Please then add to the bug report either confirming that your device reproduces the issue exactly, or provide any wider insights. Thanks.

(remembering the people here offering support have not seen the issue)

The people who were offering support do not have the Teracube. They were try to diagnose the issue with different phones.

2 Likes

Added a comment to the Github page saying I’m experiencing the exacts same issue. (I read through the thread, went through the linked report above, confirmed issue is the same as mine).

2 Likes

This bug still persists even on the latest update. What an absolute joke…

1 Like