Can't sync calendar app with ecloud calendar

when everything is setup right, delete your account on phone and setup again. Hope that will help.

Thanks for your answer !
When I click on “Calendar to display” I’m on an empty page with a button in the bottom

I click on “Calendar to sync” then I got

I have deleted my account and then login again, but nothing to do, I can’t see my calendars …

tha’s worst. Which device / e-version are you using ?

you have seen his [HOWTO] Sync your contacts, calendar events, email, notes and tasks to /e/ ?
It’s new and could help you

yes that’s bad …
I use an One plus 3T with the nightly from 1 week for /e/ version.
I read this article but this don’t help me :frowning:

Hi!
Could you please try this:

Oreo:
Go to system settings > Users & accounts > [your /e/ account] > 3 dot menu > Sync now

Nougat:
Go to system settings > Accounts > /e/ > 3 dot menu > Sync now

In a couple of moments, the sync should complete. Then, please check if your calendar events show up in the Calendar app.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks for your answer, I got this in my account menu :

But in my calendar nothing show up :frowning:

Here is my exact system informations:
Device Model: OnePlus A3003
Android version: 7.1.2
Kernel Version: 3.18.31-lineageos-ge1576f5bab8
Build date: Tuesday april 9 03:38:16 UTC 2019

Pl can you try to update OTA to the latest /e/ build for your device and then check. The last build was of 16 April

Could you go to system settings > Apps > Calendar > Permissions and make sure that all permissions have been enabled/granted?

@nihar1024 yes the calendar application got all the permission needed.
Thanks @Manoj for the help, I will update my phone today and come back when it’s done.

UPDATE:
After upgrading by phone with the 1may build, I still have the issue.
Now the calendar app ask me to add an account everytime I want to add an event in my calendar

Is this issue unresolved? Can’t believe it…I have a similar issue. Calendars do show up in Davx5 but they do not sync. I have tried everything, adding/deleting account, manual setup it does not work :frowning: Galaxy S9+
It has worked before…don’t know when it stopped

(Reposting basically the same information as removed, but with a little less unecessary personal info and with a little better formatting.)

Hello!

I have what I think is the same problem with two calendars. When I disabled the default calendar in nextcloud and only tried to sync the extra, I suddenly got an error log. Perhaps it can help finding the issue? Here is the message:

— BEGIN DEBUG INFO —
Account name: […]
Authority: com.android.calendar

HTTP REQUEST:
Request{method=PUT, url=https://ecloud.global/remote.php/dav/calendars/username@e.email/gemensamma/86ac2c8-8993b9.ics, tags={}}
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:+//IDN e.foundation//Account Manager/2.0.5-ose ical4j/2.2.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20200323T175530Z
UID:86ac2c8-8993b9
SUMMARY:Test
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20200319
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20200320
TRANSP:TRANSPARENT
BEGIN:VALARM
TRIGGER:-PT10M
ACTION:DISPLAY
DESCRIPTION:Test
END:VALARM
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

HTTP RESPONSE:
Response{protocol=h2, code=403, message=, url=https://ecloud.global/remote.php/dav/calendars/username@e.email/gemensamma/86ac2c8-8993b9.ics}

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<d:error xmlns:d=“DAV:” xmlns:s=“http://sabredav.org/ns”>
<s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\Forbidden</s:exception>
<s:message>Permission denied to create file (filename 86ac2c8-8993b9.ics)</s:message>
</d:error>

LOCAL RESOURCE:
LocalEvent=[eTag=null, fileName=86ac2c8-8993b9.ics, flags=0, weAreOrganizer=true, calendar=foundation.e.accountmanager.resource.LocalCalendar@7c49a3e, event=Event=[alarms=[BEGIN:VALARM
TRIGGER:-PT10M
ACTION:DISPLAY
DESCRIPTION:Test
END:VALARM
], attendees=[], classification=null, color=null, description=null, dtEnd=DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20200320, dtStart=DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20200319, duration=null, exDates=[], exRule=null, exceptions=[], lastModified=null, location=null, opaque=false, organizer=null, rDates=[], rRule=null, recurrenceId=null, status=STATUS:CONFIRMED, summary=Test, unknownProperties=[], sequence=0, uid=86ac2c8-8993b9, shadow$ klass =class foundation.e.ical4android.Event, shadow$ monitor =0], id=1, shadow$ klass =class foundation.e.accountmanager.resource.LocalEvent, shadow$ monitor =0]

REMOTE RESOURCE:
[…]

EXCEPTION:
foundation.e.dav4android.exception.HttpException: HTTP 403
at foundation.e.dav4android.DavResource.checkStatus(DavResource.kt:416)
at foundation.e.dav4android.DavResource.checkStatus(DavResource.kt:392)
at foundation.e.dav4android.DavResource.put(DavResource.kt:284)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager$uploadDirty$1$1.invoke(SyncManager.kt:327)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager$uploadDirty$1$1.invoke(SyncManager.kt:59)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager.useRemote(SyncManager.kt:781)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager$uploadDirty$1.invoke(SyncManager.kt:314)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager$uploadDirty$1.invoke(SyncManager.kt:59)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager.useLocal(SyncManager.kt:767)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager.uploadDirty(SyncManager.kt:305)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager$performSync$1.invoke(SyncManager.kt:127)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager$performSync$1.invoke(SyncManager.kt:59)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager.unwrapExceptions(SyncManager.kt:807)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncManager.performSync(SyncManager.kt:113)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.EeloCalendarsSyncAdapterService$CalendarsSyncAdapter.sync(EeloCalendarsSyncAdapterService.kt:87)
at foundation.e.accountmanager.syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter.onPerformSync(SyncAdapterService.kt:83)
at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.java:272)

SOFTWARE INFORMATION
Package: foundation.e.accountmanager
Version: 2.0.5-ose (248) from 2 Oct 2019
Installed from: APK (directly)
JB Workaround installed: no

[…]

CONFIGURATION
Power saving disabled: no
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS permission: granted
android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS permission: granted
android.permission.READ_CALENDAR permission: granted
android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR permission: granted
org.dmfs.permission.READ_TASKS permission: granted
org.dmfs.permission.WRITE_TASKS permission: granted
System-wide synchronization: automatically
Account: […]
Address book sync. interval: 15 min
Calendar sync. interval: 2 min
OpenTasks sync. interval: 2 min
WiFi only: false
[CardDAV] Contact group method: GROUP_VCARDS
[CalDAV] Time range (past days): 90
[…]
Sync automatically: true
[…]

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Android version: 7.1.2 (lineage_herolte-userdebug 7.1.2 NJH47F 20200106 dev-keys)
Device: samsung SM-G930F (herolte)

— END DEBUG INFO —

Hi all! I can’t find this options anymore on the Account menu, so now that I have installed /e/ on another phone, I can’t retrieve the calendar events older than 90 days!
I remember that until some time ago, there was this option to synchronize calendar events over 90 days (it wasn’t enabled by default) .
I think that this option has disappeared with latest builds.
Can anyone try if they can find these options on the menu?
Thankssssssssss!!!

Update: I installed on the spare phone, an old build (e-0.7-n-2020031345025-dev-serranoltexx.zip), and there is the option that missing instead on the latest build (0.8.****).
As you can see on the photo: on the left side there’s the phone with newest build,
and on the right the spare phone with the outdated build.
So, I don’t know if it is wanted, but in this way you can no longer synchronize all the events of the calendar, or at least those older than 90 days!

I have a problem with a calendar but I know is different from aboves. In calendar app settings show all my calendar which I had made in my cloud account but it not sychronise 3 from 6 which I have. Now this 3 in not normal calender but is ical subscription (only for read), I made them from new calendar → New subscription to link and cloud show them correctly. Why no sychronise this data also in tha calendar app from the moment that app in settings see this calenders?

You might need to install the program ICSx5 from F-Droid to view iCal subscriptions.

You might also need to refresh the Calendar list for your /e/ account.

Thanks. ICSx5 make the trick and I can see the subscrption calendars in my mobile but is workaround and no solution in my point of view. The 3 subscription calenders which I have in the cloud I can see in the seetings in mobile calendar but no sychronised and now I have another 3 same calendar from the ICSx5 ok is not a problem I can live with that but the question why no sychronise cloud subscription calendars from the coud to mobile remain.

Having the same original problem here, I tried to create a new calender on the phone to see if it shows up on ecloud. For me it seems interesting, that I get linked to F-Droid an the DAVx5 app. Doesn’t this mean, my calender app is not able at all to connect to ecloud?

Note: on the contrary to the original poster, for me no ecloud services at all are shared.