Changer de format pour les applications

Bonjour,

En fait construire un système Android avec autre chose que les APK. Prendre le format RPM par exemple. Je fais un peu de provocation, mais ce n’est pas non sens.

Bonjour @cmoifp,

Je pense que vous savez que le système Android a été bel et bien détourné de la philosophie Linux en 2007 environ ! :slight_smile: Une des raisons de son succès, il convient aux fabricants.

Les lecteurs (version anglaise uniquement, je pense :slightly_frowning_face:) pourraient être intéressés par ce lien vers un livre sans préjugés d’Iggy Krajci et Darren Cummings (2014) History and Evolution of the Android OS | SpringerLink disponible en différents formats, y compris en téléchargement gratuit.

I think you know that the Android system was well and truly hijacked away from the Linux philosophy in 2007 or so! :slight_smile: One reason for its success, it suits manufactures.

Readers (English version only, I think :frowning: ) might be interested in this link to an unpredudiced book by Iggy Krajci and Darren Cummings (2014) History and Evolution of the Android OS | SpringerLink available in various formats including free download.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)

Hi, thank you for the link.

Just for those who were a bit puzzled, as I was when following the link for the download of the full book: “History and Evolution of the Android OS” is the first chapter of the book “Android on x86”. It is a good piece of news, since the book is 375 pages, and the first chapter 8 :slight_smile:

Thank you @aibd for sharing.