Labels for alarms, set in the Clock app could do with some improvements; here are my suggestions.
- Long Labels - display
- if a long text string is used, then come the alarm’s activation, the whole string is not displayed; only the first section that fits on the screen’s width.
- I suggest that the alarm screen wraps the alarm text to display it all.
- Long Labels - editing
- currently, using your finger to scroll long text left and right does not work; it merely moves the cursor position.
- in line with my previous suggestion, a multi line text box, with standard text editing behaviour, might be better to allow insertion and editing of long labels
- URLs as labels
- I like to set alarms that link to URLs. I would like to insert a URL within the longer label text and have this clickable when the alarm goes off
- clicking the link should dismiss the alarm
Thanks for considering these proposals.