Colored dots at app security check

The app security check shows “Berechtigung / Tracker” as value 0 to 10. Additional on both sides colored dots are shown (red / yellow / green). What is the meaning of these dots. You could have a 10 points rating but a red dot. So it does not correspond to the rating.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

I attach two screen shots for reference.

I compared the security check of /e/OS with Exodus privacy: /e/'s results are faulty. It always shows “10” for trackers, though trackers are found.
The colors should probably work like at Exodus privacy, showing the “severity” of “Berechtigung” and “Tracker”. The colors at /e/OS seem to be shown randomly. This should be fixed.

Pl raise this on the /e/ Gitlab providing all details

Dear Manoj, I tried already yesterday to open an issue on Gitlab but I even hadn’t an idea where and how to start this correctly. Could you please organize somebody to enter it there? I am only a plain user, not an IT specialized. Thanks!

You do not need to be an expert to raise an issue there. You can enter the details of your issue in the text box given there. You can follow this guide if required. The person raising the error gets contacted by the developer in case additional facts are required. The issue raiser also gets updates on the status of the bug.

Dear Manoj, thanks for the guide! With the link I got to the appropriate page and could raise the issue. On the Gitlab start page I was lost before.