Contribute monthly

Hey there,

so I really like to contribute monthly to e/OS/ via their Patron website. Just a short and maybe silly sounding question to that: Do I get any stickers like being a Contributor or PowerMember?

I my defense: It is not my goal to be gifted! Rather, I would like to put these stickers on my laptop or even on the car so that I can do a little advertising for this wonderful project.

Thanks!

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Not sure if we have that many stickers…will check with the sales team and get back if monthly contributions get stickers.

No problem, Manoj! Then I will donate monthly and once :wink:

Just another question to you (sorry)

If I contribute to you via Patron, does all the money get to you or does the service get a share of that?

Let me check on that and get back.

The update I got from the team says that Patreon does get a percentage of the money that comes in for providing us the service.

@Manoj Last question (I promise I won’t bother you again): What is the best for you? Contributing monthly or once a year where all the money goes directly to you?

Just want to make sure as much as possible reaches you.

To explain the difference between the two modes of contribution

• Direct payment via bank transfer comes 100% to us.

Users interested in transfer using IBAN can write to helpdesk@e.email and we shall share it with them directly

• Using Patreon, there is a 5% commission which gets deducted

The user needs to decide which mode of payment suits them

1 Like