De googled miatoll

Hello community, I am new to this and today I dare to change the operating system of my phone Redmi Note 9 Pro from Lineage OS to this /e/OS/ DE_GOOGLED and maybe I am the one who has not done the steps well, I followed the installation guide I think, but right after rebooting after flashing, google starts the configuration as if it were any other OS, can anyone help? to do it cleanly?

You used these instructions https://doc.e.foundation/devices/miatoll/install ?

Did you start from a manufactures Android R stock ROM ?

You might experiment with changing straight from LineageOS R; but if this was problematic, I think the first thing you should do is install stock ROM as recommended.

Caution: Do not install /e/OS on top of a higher version of stock OS. Before installing /e/OS ensure your device has the latest stock OS of the same version as /e/OS. If only lower versions of the stock are available then install the last available lower version before installing /e/OS.

¿Usaste estas instrucciones para instalar /e/ en un Xiaomi POCO M2 Pro / Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro / Redmi Note 9 Pro Max - “miatoll”?

¿Empezaste desde una ROM de stock de Android R de los fabricantes?

Podrías experimentar cambiando directamente desde LineageOS R; pero si esto fue problemático, creo que lo primero que debes hacer es instalar la ROM stock como se recomienda.

Precaución: No instale /e/OS sobre una versión superior de stock OS. Antes de instalar /e/OS asegúrate de que tu dispositivo tiene la última versión de stock OS de la misma versión que /e/OS. Si sólo hay disponibles versiones inferiores del stock, instale la última versión inferior disponible antes de instalar /e/OS.

Hola, te agradezco mucho tu explicacion, andaba investigando que ha ocurrido, si he instalado sobre lineage OS 18.1, bien, procedere a instalar la stock Miui y despues vere, muchas gracias

1 Like

I ask, is possible to do it from the recovery already installed ? e Recovery version 0.23 ?

Pregunto, ¿es posible hacerlo desde la recuperación ya instalada? e Versión de recuperación 0.23 ?

Siempre se puede experimentar.

¡Al aconsejar a alguien; Yo recomendaría el proceso completo de Xiaomi ROM !

You can always experiment !

In advising someone; I would recommend the full Xiaomi ROM process !

#2.

¡Si usted tiene la experiencia, y las instrucciones fiables de otros lugares – por supuesto un método fastboot estaría bien como alternativa, pero más allá del alcance de mi consejo !

If you have the experience, and reliable instructions from elsewhere – of course a fastboot method would be fine alternatively, but beyond the scope of my advice !

Muchas gracias por tu soporte y colaboracion, despues de un tedioso proceso al final rectifique, instale la stock y de nuevo e OS, ahora parece todo correcto, San Goo, desaparecio

Thank you very much for your support and collaboration, after a tedious process at the end I rectified, installed the stock and again the e OS, now everything seems correct, San Goo, disappeared

1 Like