Desperate user- call recorder not working, I tried all methods

I asked here/other places WITHOUT SOLUTIONS so to sum it up: I start to believe there is a forum-wide conspiracy of people that somehow have call recorder working and dont want to share it. I really dont know if its like that or I am starting to go nuts because this issue went unsolved for over a few months. I dont know if I should beg for help… if I have to - I am begging for it then!

Before you ask:

There are 2 options:

1. Can somebody give me some advice, anything?
  2. Tell me that call recorder doesnt work at all so I will at least know that its not just me

Samsung Galaxy S5

1 Like

Nothing you can do about it… I forget which version of Android blocked that capability, but I used CallRecorder a lot, because I am deaf and have Tinnitus, and used CallRecorder to go back and review what my doctors or vendors were telling me… I don’t understand the words the first time around… really pissed me off when Google blocked CallRecorder type apps.
Don’t know the relationshit between /e/ and Android, but I suspect there is a lot of interaction going on.

1 Like

Maybe it works only as system app (https://github.com/di72nn/callrecorder-axet)
I dont know if it is this module, but in Magisk manager you will find one to download.

1 Like