Difficulties moving APPs from one screen to the next

Hi
Just realize that I had some difficulties re-arranging my apps on the multiple screens.
When i drag one app from screen1 to screen 2, the screen 3 arrives very quickly.
Basically i succeed to move from screen 1 to 3, but always miss the screen 2.

Is there a secret technique ? or a bit of fine tuning will help on next release?

i am on PH1 / 0.5-201902233562

2 Likes

Hi @Pistou there is a work around - you can try to place icons on the task bar and then move them to the required screen. To explain clear out 2-3 icons from the taskbar and move them to the screen - do not remove all the icons. Then bring the icons you want to move to the task bar and move them to the specific screen. It is a strange workaround but that should work. Will pass on this feedback to the developer. There is a defect raised for this in gitlab.

2 Likes

Yes, BlissLauncher has reinvented the sliding block puzzle for the 21st Century.:rofl:

4 Likes

:smile: the fix is on the way.

5 Likes

Thanks Manoj.
@Vaughan : I am disappointed my kid did not find the solution…

1 Like

Still the same issue at 0.7-2019081520309.

1 Like

Hello Forum and Pistou,
the same here. Yesterday I tried to re-arrange the apps and do some folders and it was rather difficult to do because of the icons placing themselves so fast.

The big surprise this morning: all apps were back to the default as to the state before I started to re-arrange them yesterday. Any ideas why and how to overcome this glitch?
System Version: 0.7-o-2019100826383-stable-starlte

Hi @querbeet this issue has been reported here. The developer needs to close this bug.