Disable theming not possible during installation of selfhosted version 25; cron for "standalone" ecloud

Hi there,

after having problems with vanished users after an upgrade from version 24 to 25, I decided to install 25 from scratch. Installation stopped at a point though stating that theme can’t be disabled. I don’t know whether this is an issue for anyone, but if so, you might want to comment this out in postinstall.sh

I then decided to only install ecloud without mailserver and stuff as stated here: https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/infra/ecloud/nextcloud

All went good, except that I don’t know how to activate cron, probably because php is not installed? What do I have to do to get cron working? Or is using AJAX just fine for an instance of 4 to 5 people?

Thanks (again)
ε

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Hi,

MR 94 submitted for fresh installs with NC25.
Sorry, I was short on free time and didn’t check that earlier.

Don’t know much about your cron problem :confused:
You should have this line in your host OS crontab (crontab -e):

*/5 * * * * cd /mnt/repo-base && /usr/bin/docker-compose exec -T -u www-data nextcloud php --define apc.enable_cli=1 -f /var/www/html/cron.php 2>&1 | /usr/bin/logger -t NC_CRON

You may probably solved this with force-enabling SQL backend app :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.