Dual sound outputs e.g. for notifications

Hello all,
Someone knows how is it possible to choose 2 sound outputs interface to display some sounds on both at same time or differents on each one separately ?
Especially both at same time. for example phone speakers & bluetooth headset at same time.

My problem is that if an event occurs, and I have my headset from work.
The the sound of notifications will be only displayed on the headset.
And if I have’nt the headset on my head, they I’ll miss the notif, and at last the appointment.
I use only the headset for the calls.

Is there an hidden option by android ? or on lineageOs like /e/os?
A third app which can do it ?

Many thx in advance for ideas or helps

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Is that possible to do something like this with eOS ?
https://www.makeuseof.com/separate-app-sound-samsung-galaxy/

Look at that interesting case I made long ago until the robot closed it without anyone has been interested.

BTW: When I pull my headphones from my head they recognize this and send a Bluetooth notification to the mobile. This can react (I didn’t configure that) by stopping to play or something else, depends on the player app.

Hello, thank you for your reaction and for having this link given.
I’ve surf on internet, and seems to be a kind of feature. a primitive feature I would say.
The only one smartphone constructor who is obviously appears to have his solution is samsung with an app which is called “soundassistant”. But it don’t works on eOs. It seems that it should have the samsung layer app to work on it.

Alternatively there would be an app developed from a german guy who might make the trick. but the functionality would be available by a pro or premium version. Which could be unlocked only through googleplay.
which is a problem if we don’t have a googleplay account…
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.darken.bluemusic&hl=fr
I couldn’t test it.

The think I don’t understand. the linux world has an amount of sound server and interfaces which are great and exist since a long time ago. and no one has the idea on a small computer like our smartphone to use one solution… :rage: