Dual whatsapp accounts in Fairphone 3 with e/OS and Dual Sim

I am looking for a way to set up dual whatsapp account in a Fairphone 3.

Any suggestion are welcome.

Have a good day

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

I think your options are

• to use Whatsapp Business for one of the accounts
  • to use a second user account on the phone and use second WA account there
  • to use apps like shelter

Thank you very much ff2U. Wonder how to get whatsaoo business downloaded. As you know we havenā€™t got google playstore anymore with e/OS and canā€™t find whatsapp business in aurora or F-droid.
Do you have an idea how to download it?

I can see it in Aurora Store: search for ā€˜whatsappā€™ and itā€™s the second item in the results

1 Like

Thank you very much Pete. strange I did not see that the first time I checked.
Have a good day!

Apart from Aurora you can also find itt in AppLounge.

Thank you very much. ff2U Have a good day!

You can also search for GBWhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus or OGWhatsApp. Iā€™m not sure weather I can post a link here (just registered) so if you need any link just PM me.

These are non-official versions of WhatsApp with tons of more options. I use the normal WhatsApp for work and meanwhile on the same dualsim phone GBWhatsApp for my private contacts.

1 Like

Hi Infinity

Thank you very much! That sounds like a great alternative. Did not know there were whatsapp clones.
I am gonna check them out. I just saw there are many version. Link might be a good idea. Iā€™ll sent you a PM
Have a wonderful evening.

Youā€™re welcome. Mind, IF searching, you use the OFFICIAL download from the one who makes those apps. There are many many websites offering it for download, Iā€™d suggest androidwaves dot com. It has other forks as well. Official and non-official run perfectly well ā€œnext to each otherā€, you might want to use even two forks - because there are so many extra settings. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks infinity, it works like a charm

Have a good day!