I’m interested in getting some feedback, ideas, suggestions, how we can possibly add some features to /e/ OS to make it the perfect companion of Linux.
On my own, I enjoy getting my ecloud data synchronized on Linux using NextCloud client or webdav, and we are thinking about adding some SMS synchronization features so that users could receive and send SMS from their Linux desktop.
/e/ users on Telegram suggested:
- KDE Connect https://f-droid.org/app/org.kde.kdeconnect_tp
- An2Linux (Android notifications to the desktop) https://f-droid.org/app/kiwi.root.an2linuxclient
- screensharing through RDP
- KDE neon easy install directly from /e/
- scrcpy? (Android screencast to the desktop) https://github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy
Feel free to add ideas here!