/e/OS Brasil OFICIAL

criei uma comunidade da /e/OS para usuários brasileiros!

USUÁRIOS DO BRASIL POR FAVOR INTERAJAM E VAMOS MOSTRAR QUE NÓS BRASILEIROS TAMBÉM USAMOS ESSE EXCELENTE SISTEMA!

em breve postarei um grupo oficial no telegram da comunidade brasileira.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

1 Like

Hi,
I’m not Brazilian but I will spend a year in Brazil starting end of August and I want to interact with Brazilians on questions such as privacy and safety with operating systems (among other topics). Maybe we could arrange an install party somewhere?

I liked the idea, when you arrive in Brazil we can discuss this, I am about to create an official /e/OS group on telegram for Brazilians, but I ask you to speak in Portuguese or use the translator to interact, if you are interested in the telegram group. let me know, but I’m waiting to complete 10 people at least to create the group

1 Like

No problem to speak Portuguese on the group, I’m taking classes :smile: I let you create your community and would be happy to join as a guest once it’s done.

1 Like

Se você conhecer pessoas que querem participar eu fico agradecido

Bom dia pessoal o grupo do telegram foi criado para usuários brasileiros👇🏼 sejam bem vindos

https://t.me/+4cdys2tQT2llZmQx

Boa tarde,
Alguém já usou e-notariado num telefone com e/os? O app instala OK, mas tenho ele cadastrado num outro telefone (iOS) e gostaria de saber se funciona bem em e/os antes de largar iOS e fazer o pulo definitivo para e/os.
Saudações.