E OS on Gigaset GX6

Hello community,
since the /e operating system works so nicely on my Gigaset GS290 I’m thinking about getting this 5G Gigaset phone not offered by Murena https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigaset-GX6-Outdoor-Smartphone-Waterproof/dp/B0BFDPCNRX/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=gigaset%2Bgs290&sr=8-5&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.16386313-b7bf-4b29-bfa1-0d3d5f3a0dd5&th=1

My question is if I flash it with /e will it work flawlessly ? It’s also Gigaset but different model. I didn’t find it in the list of supported devices.

No, most probably not.
That is, if you even manage to flash it, and if it even boots successfully afterwards.

Android OS builds are very model specific by default, you can’t just take one and install it on a different device (even if it seems similar) without any kind of official confirmation that this will work. Worst case (in case the install even works) is bricking your device for good.

The exception to this are experimental GSI builds. /e/OS GSIs are available, and you can try to use them on otherwise not supported devices, just be aware of their experimental nature.

GSIs are not meant to serve as a daily driver solution, even if there are cases where this works pretty good.
If you want to try, see the link here for further info on this …