Easy Installer and Galaxy S9

Hello, I am having trouble installing e on my refurbished Samsung galaxy s9 (SM-G960F), currently running android 10 using the Easy Installer on a windows 10 laptop. Please see this thread, where I originally posted the issue instead of here by mistake for more information:

essentially, after the installation to the phone (when the screen is blue and it says downloading) after the install is complete I can’t boot the phone to the newly flashed e recovery (when it asks you to hold power+bixby+volume down then when the screen goes black power+bixby+volume up), it instead automatically goes to default android recovery. I believe this wipes the e recovery in the process and then I have to start all over.

Easy Installer log:

https://paste.tchncs.de/upload/sloth-cat-sheep

thanks for any help anyone can provide

Issue resolved - the USB cable was not compatible. Really strange because the one I was using with Easy Installer was still able to detect the model of the phone through it, and its a nice cable. never thought that would have been the problem!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.