Ecloud.global maintenance scheduled *today* 16:00 CEST

Thank you for all your efforts in fixing this.

I feel that the response time of the server is much better than before !

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for all the great work!

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the comeback.

On ecloud.global, xls or doc files donā€™t open with Onlyoffice, but are downloaded. Is Onlyoffice disabled with this server update ?

During the week ecloud was dead I was logged out from it. Now I cant login anymore. It doesnt accept any password. When I Was click on forgot password my other Mail accounts dont receive an email.

HI @nikolawolf Pl can you send in the details to support@e.email

Congrats to the dev team for keeping up the great work.

Itā€™s worth the effort, 100 times :wink:

Long live the K-/e/-ng !

1 Like

Tank you for your help. If I understand well, we have migrated to Nextcloud 18, but not changed of server yet, still at OVH (which is a good decision : ā€œone thing before the otherā€), is that correct? We will change the server later?

Hi! I might be interested in hosting an app with them (Discourse and maibe others). Are you happy with the service? Do you know if they run on green servers? Other good options to compare services?
Thankā€™s

Hi,

I have asked them regarding their servers and if they use renewable energy. I am happy with the service, frequency of Nextcloud updates and support.
I havenā€™t used any of their other services but so far so good.

Cheers

2 Likes

OnlyOffice should be working in ecloud now.
To create documents ,spreadsheets or presentations in ecloud -
In the ecloud dashboard click on the ā€˜+ā€™ symbol and see the options to create these documents.

Screenshot from 2020-07-14 18-21-16

Pl check and let us know in case of issues.

2 Likes