Ecloud Service update Announcement: 20 Aug : 4:30 AM CEST

Hi

thanks for udpate.
I have little trouble when I use onlyoffice. Some excel files can’t be modified online.
I don’t know how to describe : a kind of unknown email appears in red on the top right of the excel file and I can’t write or anything else.
I know, it’s strange…

Another trouble : davx5 doesn’t sync anymore, like @dalas.revo
“servor error HTTP - HTTP 504”

:loudspeaker: We are looking into the 504 errors coming up.

The technical explanation behind this issue is that there was a timeout parameter difference between loadbalancer and web server which should be resolved now.

Please check again and let me know if the issue persists.

Looks to work now, in my case.
Thanks !

About Onlyoffice, I still can’t modify files. This email appears in red : ocvebajunw79_(myname)@e.email and no way to edit or write anything… :frowning:
EDIT : sounds it sometimes works… I’ll wait…

Seems to work now, thanks!

For me, syncing notes stopped about 1-2 weeks ago.

If I try to force a sync from the notes app (stock app), the syncing-animation revolves for minutes, then a javascript-error briefly pops up and says something about “pruning”.

I created a new note called “test” on the phone. Now every time I force a sync-effort, in the web frontend of e-cloud a new note apears. They get numbered test, test(1), test(2), test(3) etc. New notes created in the web-interface don’t arrive on the phone.

I think it started a while ago, maybe with the first effort of service update?

Yesterday I created my email account and unfortunately I can’t login: under the login I receive the message:
‘We have detected multiple invalid login attempts from your IP. Therefore your next login is throttled up to 30 seconds’

And then I get the 504 timeout error