Enjoying using my Samsung S9 with /e/

Hi all - I’ve had my Samsung S9 about a month now and on the whole I’m really enjoying using it. Of course, there are still some apps I don’t have - banking apps would be useful but ‘all in due course’ I guess.
Moving from iPhone, one app I miss is ‘Things’. Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent ‘tasks’ app - one that includes projects or sub-tasks? And if possible one that links to either online or a Mac app?
Thanks
Rhod

1 Like

Check something like alternativeto.net. There are 253 alternatives to Things on that site. All I saw had bad privacy ratings though.

1 Like

Thanks - I will have a look. I’ve been experimenting with Workflowy - pretty good.

hey mate how are you getting on with the camera and what app do you use for slowmotion video?

Hey @Rhod ,
I received my S9 yesterday. I find the battery charge is very slow. Have you noticed that?

Slow loading is of course a very elastic term. From when is a charging process fast and from when is it slow?

Hi - I bought a ‘fast charger’ from Amazon - charges from almost empty to full in just over an hour which I think is pretty impressive, so no problems with charging.

1 Like

I don’t use the camera for slow motion work so I’m sorry I have no idea. I find it adequate for general ‘snaps’ though sometimes it struggles to get the exposure correct (so I switch to manual), but I believe they are working on a camera upgrade for 1.0.

Slow loading is of course a very elastic term. From when is a charging process fast and from when is it slow?

4-5h from 20% to 100% but I bought a “fast” charger, I will test with it.

I also asked because, as you know, there are several ways to recharge the phone.

When charging via USB 2.0 via PC/notebook, the charging process is much longer than with the usually included charger with 5V 2A or 9V 1.67A (is the same charger as for the S8/S8+).

Samsung says " * The charging speed depends on the phone model and the charger used. Only use chargers that are compatible with your model."