πŸš€ eOS Installer v1.4 is live

Updates that come as part of v1.4

  • Fixed a real zip.js crash (property collision that could corrupt the downloaded zip on some devices)
  • Fixed an IndexedDB crash (browser closing the connection mid-install)
  • Fairphone 4 and OnePlus 7 Pro/7T/8 community builds moved to a16

Release notes: v1.4 Β· e / devices / eOS Installer Β· GitLab
Live: /e/OS installer

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online services

8 Likes

It’s nice that You have time for Installer, which is not urgent, Maps, which are not urgent, but when You destroyed our Fairphones 4 with faulty update WHICH YOU KNEW WAS FAULTT You dont care and just tell to wait one month with Alvin and the Squirrels voice calls for v. 4.4.

I guess we can all sympathise with the frustration and would all wish for a most speedy solution prior to /e/OS 4.4, but there is this concept out there in which different people are assigned to different tasks and not with any helpful urgency could take over a different task or contribute to it.
Murena will certainly not force-stop any other activities while one particular issue exists, even if it is a grave one.

(And to help a bit with your analogy, it’s Chipmunks.)

1 Like

Don’t forget to fix the low voice call issue in Samsung and Fairphone phones. Please

Is this the right place to give feedback on the installer?

I’ve purchased a OnePlus 7 to try the webinstaller just to see if it works these days. Unfortunately I could not get it to work while I tried several devices, browesers and cables.

I even installed Google Chrome..