Fixing ecloud logo!

I wanted to contribute to fix ecloud misaligned logo, but unfortunately it doesn’t seem public? https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/cloud/ecloud

So I did a quick stylus rule, if anybody wants it :wink:

#header .logo
{
    width: 42px;
    height: 42px;
    top: 4px;
    bottom: 0px;
}
#nextcloud 
{
    padding-left: 64px;
}

I have no regained my sanity!
ecloud-logo-fixed

4 Likes

Hello, welcome in the forum :slight_smile:

You can suggest the improvement in the gitlab.

Hi @rthery I had to check the two screen shots a few times to understand what was being said. Then a look at the css cleared it up !!! Good catch. As mentioned by @Anonyme you can submit it in Gitlab and most possible even get the permission to put in the fix yourself in case the team has figured out how to allow users to fork and push code changes.

Hi @rthery, thanks for your contribution; it currently looks broken indeed :confused:

The eelo theme is public in this repo.

I will apply your changes in the coming days and let you know. I will probably keep the distance between the logo and the application icons though.

Kind regards,
Arnau

2 Likes

Thank you!

I hope I’ll be able to do more substantial contributions in the future, I share your vision and only for the best for /e/. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done! let me know =)

We are looking forward to a full theme revamp this late summer, so if you have spare time for volunteering let us know! :smiley:

Cheers and thanks for the fix,
Arnau

2 Likes