FP2 showing many problems in apps in 0.192021...2976

Hello, are there any other FP2 users out there that are experiencing significantly worse performance on the new OS … 2976 of 27/10/21? This has been going on for a month now, with frequent app-freezes and clock-app being stuck (I reverted to an old Nokia handy to set my alarm). WhatsApp is a disaster (can’t save images, stuck, frozen) and other apps like banking apps take ages to start. This seems to have happened since the upgrade. (Of course I was used to some glitches, but accepted these as you cannot fully ungoogle Android without consequences). But now, I worry whether the performance is going to stay this bad. Any other experiences?

I didn’t notice such obvious issues on my Fairphone 2, but it’s my backup phone, so I don’t use it daily, I just tested some routine stuff right after the last update.

Are you on Android 9 (Pie) or 10 (Q)? I’m on 0.19-q-20211027142973-dev-FP2.
(Settings - About phone - Android version (tap on it) - /e/ version)

9 - I assume that that logically derives from the version number (which I indeed did not fully copy)

It doesn’t work this way, see https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/os/releases/-/releases, hence the question.