FP4 testers in US

We have some FP4 units left for the FP4 US test program (3/4 units).
We are looking for volunteer testers in the US on AT&T or Verizon, it can also be Mvno from these carriers.
Interested ?
Check out what we expect from our testers and how to volunteer.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

1 Like

Do you need any testers in Canada?

Let me check and get back to you.

Thank you, I appreciate that

Hi @Glkc unfortunately the team is looking only for the US with Verizon or AT&T

Understanding that the testing team has those specific carriers in mind, is there a waitlist or alternate list I could volunteer for if I use an MVNO on T-Mobile’s network? Very very interested in testing this phone and OS in the US.

Thanks for the interest. This testing will be specific to AT&T or Verizon. Will update in case we want to check more networks

1 Like

Hi @lriesebos thanks for volunteering. Yes, we are still looking for volunteers in the US. You can join our testing team channel to get the updates as to when they plan to start this testing.

Has anyone received a device in this program? I was accepted, I sent my paperwork in over a month ago and have heard nothing since…

1 Like

You can check with the team on the testing telegram channel. They would have more inputs on this plus the testing team managers are also available there.

Hi @Manoj , do you still have FP4 units available for testing? Are you still seeking testers for AT&T?

Thanks,

Jesse

The last update I got was that we had no more devices left to test. Will check with the testing team and update in case there is a change in this position.

2 Likes

Hi Manoj,

I hope that you are doing very well. I am an American based in the US Midwest who just took the leap in buying a Fairphone 4. For family and economical reasons, I need to go with AT&T as my cellular network (though I am presently on Verizon). I know that you have helped to facilitate FP4 testing on different US networks. Manoj, could you kindly connect me with someone who has experience using an FP4 on AT&T? I would be very grateful. If the person is a user in the e/OS, please let me know who they are and I will be sure to convey that you connected me with them. If they are not a user on this Forum, could you share an email address or two, or pass along my email address

Many thanks,

Jesse

Hi Jesse,
This forum is the best place to connect to other /e/OS users. Due to privacy and security reasons, I would not be able to pass on details of other users. That being said, FP4 users are at liberty to contact you by sending you a personal message. Please do not share your email or personal details as this is a public forum and the same can be viewed by others. I am removing the ID you shared in your post for your safety.

FP4 users from the US who are on the AT&T network pl respond to this thread.

Following up on old thread.
Did @jkharbanda try Fairphone 4 with AT&T or an MVNO? Did it work?
I use Consumer Cellular myself, an AT&T MVNO, which supposedly is more lenient about bringing in phones which are not on list of officially supported devices.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.