FP5: Callers cannot hear me. They hear me if i call them back on speaker phone

• receiving calls and switching to speaker phone - they still cannot hear me.
  • calling them back immediately every time, with speakerphone on, only then can they hear me reliably.
  • seems to be ok when on bluetooth headset. (i turn off bluetooth for the other calls)

Could it be the screen-turn-off sensor, for when i hold my phone to my head?

• FP5 with all the latest OS updates, and app lounge updates.
  • Im travelling in the US currently but need to be able to receive calls while im here.
  • Last time I was in the US, in early july, callers could hear me but quality was poor/unreliable.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Perhaps you need to recombobulate your time displacement dingledorf on your autoborobicycler?
Due note you may feel some slight discomfort during the process.

Wish you best of luck traveler.

On a more serious note, you may try disabling VoLTE in the Settings if possible. There are some devices where the audio handling will actually change paths for IMS calls.

I dont see a configuration option in Settings to turn off VoLTE on my FP5. Searching for the setting turned up nothing. Can you tell me how to find this setting? I too am unable to talk on voice calls (the camera app records my voice, as does the “Recorder” app, and during a phone call I can hear the other party, but no matter what I try they are unable to hear me.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!