FP5 Not all apps are pushing notifications

Ever since I upgraded from a FP3 (also on /e/OS) to a FP5, I’ve noticed that I don’t get notifications from all apps. For example, I’ll get notifications from messaging apps, ebay, and Ground News, but Reuters and AP News I don’t get anything. I used to get notifications from each at least once a day. Notification settings for these apps are all identical and the same as they were on my FP3 so my only thought is that this is an issue caused by the OS? Anyone else experienced similar?

For what it’s worth I’m currently on v1.21, but I’ve had my FP5 and this issue since v1.18

Hello there,
Indeed, I am experiencing the same thing.
This applies only to some apps, like eBay and unfortunately my banking apps.
Also, this started with 1.21, so about 3weeks ago.
Device is Teracube2e zirconia.
One of my banking apps, that worked fine earlier explicitly crashes while I try to enable push notifications in it, another says this setting is not available right now, please try later.
I’m really annoyed by this, as I do rely on these.
Found out anything since?

Update:
I believe I found a solution in a central setting: it is the device registration with microG.
Device registration is necessary to use the Google cloud messaging service, and several apps use this for push.
I my case this seems to have solved the problem.
Cheers,
UB

This is enabled by default. Wonder when it got turned off and if you remember.

(There is the position to offer to disable all of microG in the first time setup. But it’d be hard to make the explanation stick that disabling parts can lead to dysfunction)

Glad to hear this worked for you, but this has always been enabled for me.