G4 Play Dual SIM Settings

Just installed e-0.11-n-2020082970471-dev-harpia.zip on a Moto G4 Play XT1602

All Good! The only function I am having issues with is the Dual SIM card settings.

According to the guide “In SIM cards settings, you can disable a specific SIM slot by tapping on the toggle radio switch to the right of a SIM slot” But in the setting screen the Radio switches are missing.

Anyone else seen this and/or found a fix?

thanks

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

FYI. An update on this issue just in case anyone is interested.

Did another full wipe and reinstall of e-0.13-n-2020120989402-dev-harpia.zip on this Moto G4 Play XT1602.

No change to the missing SIM disable switches. They are still missing.
What has improved. The Battery Management is much better. Now getting double the life than the prev install.
What is worse. Images taken by the camera now disapear into a black hole, though magically appear accessable an hour later.
It’s almost like they are being saved into the cloud first before being synced back into the phone…bizzare
Weird thing is that the file manager can see them but the gallery app doesn’t for an hour or two. NFI why.
All good fun!

I’ve got several of XT1604 (single SIM). The /e/ documentation doesn’t mention any XT… for Moto G4 Play, maybe this should be clarified?

PS @x1greg
I just tested the camera on this same e-0.13-n-2020120989402 and it is working fine (Gallery has picture immediately), and battery drain is quite heavy.

The XT1602 is supported under Lineage. Assumed it would be the same for e.
Clarification / Confirmation would be useful.
Lineage Harpia Info

That is correct since /e/ if forked from LOS it should work on this same set of devices.