Galaxy S9 + Questions?

Good evening,

I have a Galaxy S9 + bought here, refurbished smartphone with / e /.
Some questions to submit to you:

• The phone is encrypted. If I ask to restore the factory configuration, I select reset the phone, it asks me to enter my code, I confirm and then erase everything, it restarts in “recovery” mode, asks me for a password to decrypt the data.
    I give the same code that I used to encrypt the phone, wrong password.
    Questions: what password and what to do to continue?

• What is the latest stable OTA version (/ e / OS refurbished) S9 +? My version dates from January 6, 2020.

• How to improve the accuracy of the card program?

• In the weather application you cannot create a list of cities for a quick view of the weather.

Thank you for your help.

Bonsoir,

j’ai un Galaxy S9+ acheté ici, smartphone reconditionné avec /e/.

Quelques questions à vous soumettre :

*Le téléphone est chiffré. Si je demande de rétablir la configuration d’usine, je sélectionne réinitialiser le téléphone, il me demande de saisir mon code, je confirme puis tout effacer, il redémarre en mode « recovery », me demande un mot de passe pour décrypter les données.

Je donne le même code qui m’a servi à chiffrer le téléphone, mauvais mot de passe.

Questions : quel mot de passe et que faire pour poursuivre ?

*Quelle est la dernière version OTA stable (/e/OS refurbished) S9+ ? Ma version date du 6 janvier 2020.

*Comment améliorer la précision du programme carte ?

*Dans l’application météo on ne peut pas créer de liste de villes pour une vue rapide de la météo.

Merci de votre aide.

A new stable build could be on the way, right?

Stable builds go out once every month - usually and they are available OTA only.