I just reinstalled the latest official build on my moto E. Everything work excepted the gps. Maps, osmAnd, GPSTest apps can’t access gps.
I checked :
- the autocheck in microG setting : everything is ok;
- the location modules : Mozilla and Nominatim are both turned on;
- The three apps are allowed to access to location;
- The location turned on. No airplane mode, etc;
- I tried with fakeGPS instead of real position. No result.
Everything worked before reinstallation. So it is clearly a software problem.