Good email cleint

ProtonMail is great, although it is paid (if you want a custom domain), it is a fully-featured encrypted email solution.

1 Like

Thanks very much for the link but…it doesn’t work. After configuration it says “wrong username or password” , obviously not the case, just tested my memory using the browser to connect. Guess i’ll have to wait another os update in hope this will be fixed somehow.

Hello.

Sometimes you need to remove imap from config line imap.yourprovider.org and/or add yourprovider.org at the username line, before launching config from the phone’s mail client.

Perhaps you can try each one then both while setting your account. Good luck :wink:

There’s nothing to fix in the OS or somewhere. You must just configure your mail app right.

If your username or password is not accepted you have probably wrong settings even if these two statements are right.

Check the following::

• encryption settings for your password
  • SSL/TLS or STARTTLS

These options can both be right or wrong on the IMAP- and the SMTP-server, don’t know until now which of the servers caused your error message. The options may even be different on both servers. You must try what’s right there, normally you get it in two minutes. I can’t tell you that, I never had a Yahoo account because of privacy reasons.

Try to find a better page than I found.

You may also try this : https://help.yahoo.com/kb/learn-generate-third-party-passwords-sln15241.html

thanks I will try :grinning:

You are forgetting to tell that I also explained that it is not allowed to use a Play store purchases outside of the Play store. This is not my choice, but Google’s choice!

Hey, nice (and surprised) to see you here. :grinning:
The poster received tips on how to restore his Pro features but not sure if he ever did.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.