Good news: Sweden on Monday ordered four companies to stop using Google Analytics

noyb win: First major fine (€ 1 million) for using Google Analytics

and

CJEU (Court of Justice of the European Union) declares Meta’s GDPR approach illegal

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

12 Likes

Very good news. Hopefully they will also be consistently enforced.

3 Likes

And in the meantime the same government forces you to use PlayStore or Apple to use your digital ID. Very consequent

I don’t know what country you live in but I don’t know of any government that forces you to use these systems and luckily there is eOS and F-Droid ;- )

2 Likes

Just tried to install snapseed via fdroid. Did not work. Guess I have to try later. :wink:

I live in The Netherlands. And I was indirectly referring to this topic: BankID - new option for digital ID card

BankID is a product of Finansiell ID teknik (financial ID tech), a consortium of several banks in skandinavia. It is not issued by the swedish government although you can use it to identify yourself when communicating with the government.

1 Like

It is not that easy as it looks like it seems to be from a view of common sense ;- )

https://noyb.eu/en/european-commission-gives-eu-us-data-transfers-third-round-cjeu

F***t! Thank you and keep on NOYB

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.