Google Safetynet CTS profile does not match on Pixel 4a

After updating my Pixel 4a from /e/os 1.1 to 1.2-20220728206630, the Google Safetynet CTS profile stopped working and thus my banking app does not work anymore.

Is there anything I can do?

as far as I know only the /stable channel supports safetynet - are you on stable? if so might be worth to report a bug

How do I know that if I am on stable?

I installed the update through the system settings updater. 1.1 I installed through commandline since there was no easy installer back then

Hello, you can check it easilly on your phone.
Setting > about phone > scroll all the way down you will have the build number. Long tap on it and you can past it here.

Thanks, this is my build number

e_sunfish-userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.001 eng.root.20220728.100105 dev-keys

How do I get back to stable channel if this is not it? Again, I just used the update button in the phone settings.

you were on /dev from the beginning I think. You’d need to reflash from /e/ image ROM download - and go through a userdata reset (backups!)

1 Like

Hum, I think the stable version is only available for phone from the murena store.

@Akselmo have you install /e/ os by yourself or have you buy it directly from stor?

1 Like

Ah, thanks. It used to work in 1.1 so thats why i was confused

I installed it myself.

Ok so it’s normal that you get the dev version. I do the same I install the os by myslef. And like you the safetynet ctc don’t work. But on previous version it used to work… .

1 Like