GPS signal not found on Fairphone 3 with E/OS

Thank you @aibd Is there any way to test that or should I call Fairphone?

You need to reinstall Fairphone OS to get support from Fairphone.

This thread https://forum.fairphone.com/t/gps-trouble-on-fp3-hardware-issue/87792 contains some info about the hardware parts involved – idk but I guess your approach would depend on the age of the phone and thus warranty; and / or searching

• “home brewed” modular repair
  • any possibility of a loose connection.
  • and of course back to reinstalling /e/OS in case there was a failure at that point !

… however this seems more software than hardware ! Can you enlarge on this or provide an image, perhaps ?

Maybe I misunderstood but if the awful voice is the reason you do not like to use Here WeGo… does Here WeGo localize your device correctly? If yes, how can it be a hardware problem?

So I understand @niels.n it is an e?OS issue and not an OSMAND issue?

Thank you @AnotherElk I am not gonna install Fairphone OS because I paid a lot of money to get e/OS installed.
I think I let go for now and by a Garmin till the bug is fixed.

Hi @niels.n Yes the voice is the problem. Here WeGo worked fine before. I tried and installed anew today and now the location is about 10 km off from the real starting position. So the hardware seems to be okay indeed.
Selfcheck of microG is okay. I only have mozilla location service active without the wifi option because I don’t use wifi on my phone only 4G.