GS290 Updated to v1.0 Issues

Thanks WilRo that worked. Unfortunately logging in as a guest means that non of my apps are available to update. Does anyone know if it’s possible to log out of my profile without but keeping my apps and contacts.
Cheers

I have Signal and the app lounge systematically crashing since upgrade to V1 on SM-G930F

It also worked on my FF3.
Thank you @WilRo

1 Like

Thank you @Silicio for your confirmation.
So the printscreen trick works for the FF3 and GS290.

Unfortunately I noticed that is not a permanent solution. App Lounge stopped to work 3 times for me today, but each time I solved with the swipe from right to left.

Moreover I had to repeat this 2or 3 times (swipe, try to start App Lounge, swipe,…)
So it is a temporary workaround until an official fix will be released.

And I have Signal installed, as read in @peter post

Did you tried to swipe the screen? It solves the App Lounge issue for few hours.
It gives you the time to install what you need until next crash :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks again @WilRo that worked a treat. There are still a few apps that aren’t updating but a few more tries may help.
Cheers

I managed to visualize the app lounge thanks to the temporary “swipe and retry” workaround (thanks for that tip!). Then I installed the latest signal update, but the signal issue isn’t solved, Signal still systematically crashes.
I am eager to get the /e/ update solving the V1 issues!
Peter

I don’t know if it can help you.
To me Signal and Whatsapp were giving problems only on video calls. I solved it by installing “opencamera” from f-droid (app of which \ e \ camera is fork). I have since stopped having problems with apps using the cameras on my FP3 +.
I hope it works for you too.

I have no issues with my GS290 since the v1.0 update

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.