Help me please to rejoin to Telegram

I recommended Automagic app for android on Telegram chat room, but one of admins kicked me from them, i can’t join again. Pease unkick me, i’m sorry, excuse me😪

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Follow the /e/OS Links

Thank you for reply piero. I joined to turkish telegram but can’t to English comunity to see my posts.

Posting links to third party software will invite moderator actions. This is clearly mentioned in the channel rules…
Technical support between /e/ users: installation, compilation… Strict moderation rules: no off-topics, be factual, stay polite and benevolent.
Please do not post links or images of applications or websites not connected to /e/OS on this channel…

Are you a /e/OS user, and which device do you have /e/OS installed on?

Yes, i’m /e/ OS user on sony xperia z2 device.

DM me your telegram ID. Let me check if it can be added back on the English telegram channel. The rules are the same for all users…
Technical support between /e/ users: installation, compilation… Strict moderation rules: no off-topics, be factual, stay polite and benevolent.
Please do not post links or images of applications or websites not connected to /e/OS on this channel…

Thank you for your support Manoj. How to find telegram id? It is username or phone number? Or visible name on telegram?

The @username that you have

Username is @UYUTULAMAYAN

When i clicked “Join community chat” button it says: “this invite link has expired”.