How to forward or redirect my murena.io emails

Hey everyone. I wanted to know how to forward all incoming emails, or redirect the emails to another email address. I looked in the settings as I thought this wouldn’t be too difficult but I cannot seem to find it within the settings at all.

Thanks.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

It seems that there’s no feature for that in the ecloud.

But perhaps you can do it from the other side. Many mail servers allow to configure a bridge to another mail server which is then used for automated polling in background, mostly over simple POP3. The polling interval may be not very high, once a day or so, but you get all your stuff. I had such bridges for years.

Go to https://murena.io/apps/snappymail/#/settings/filters then add a “forward” filter without condition.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought and I have set that up as you can see in the screenshot provided below. Unless I have a setting incorrect. I have tested it with an email sent to the murena.io address but no dice. It never forwarded it.

Just tested working:

This topic was automatically closed after 89 days. New replies are no longer allowed.