- Thanks to Phh and PhieF for patches and build scripts
Please read carefully !
- The original build script from PhieF includes a defaut device encryption without password. So there is noway to get access to your data via TWRP. I have removed this in my built script.
- The original build script from PhieF includes also rooting the device by default. Because a ‚normal‘ user don‘t need root and a lot of banking apps wont work on rooted devices I have removed root.
- The original build script from PhieF builts the full set of 6 different GSI. I have changed to 1 GSI. Between line 119 til 124 of buildbot_treble.sh you can decide which GSI type you want to build. Therefore you have to stop the build script after repo sync.
- The patches / additional sources from Phh do have a mistake. So I have created a fork of the Samsung drivers which are incl. in the manifest.xml
The building itself is very easy. Start my built script and after some hours you will have your GSI image in out folder
My script you can download here:
if you want better use original script with default encryption and SuperSU you should change line 5 in my script to:
git clone https://github.com/phief/e_gsi_localmanifest .repo/local_manifests