[HOWTO] Get a “/e/ user” title on this forum

You may have noticed some people have a “/e/ user” title next to their name in this forum. This title is actually available to users having their @e.email used as primary email in their profile. So: to get a “/e/ user” title on this forum, simply use your @e.email in your user profile settings.

3 Likes

And then in your account settings make sure the right title is selected if there are more than one available:

Other titles can come from other group memberships and some badges can be used as titles too.

2 Likes

Not possible changing primary account e-mail With an e.email address.

Error indicate that : “Une erreur est survenue lors de la modification de votre adresse courriel. Cette adresse est déjà utilisée par un utilisateur distant.”

Solution create another account ?

Please send me your e.email address by private message for me to investigate

Hi @patrick, I had the same thing, not being able to add xxxx@e.email

Hi @aibd pl send me a message with the details as to what it you would want to get done and I can help out here.

1 Like

Same here. Couldn’t register using my e.email address…

Were you trying to get the /e/ user in your title ?

Yes. But also just want to use my /e/ email address. :slight_smile:

When I’m trying to add an alternate email @e.email, I get the following error:
“There was an error changing your email address. The address is already in use by a staged user.”

This error comes when the email ID is already used by some other user. Try using a different user ID or email ID. Use your complete /e/ email ID in the format username@e.email

1 Like