Note: Documentation in this section is Work in progress. Help us update it. Help us make /e/ better !!
- Open source weather app for Android.
- Different languages: Basque, Belarusian, Czech, English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Polish, Russian
- Current weather
- 7 day forecast
- Support different measuring units
- The weather widget shows up on swiping the Bliss Launcher from left to right
- Widget appears below the App Suggestions widget
- Unlike other widgets the Weather widget cannot be removed at present from the Bliss Launcher screen
How to use the Weather app
- Permission required by the Weather widget
Please note: To function correctly the weather widget requires location access
- Warning: Before giving permissions to any app Please ensure you are aware why the permissions is required. It is for you the user to decide if permission should be granted or not.
Permission can be granted from
Settings >> Apps & notifications >> See all apps >> Weather >> Permission
Alternately location permission to the weather app can also be granted from the below screen accessible by tapping the Setting icon ( gear) to the right of the widget screen which will open the Weather Panel.
- Weather Panel
- The Weather Panel as shown above allows you to
- Set a Weather Source
- Set Update Interval
- Use Custom Location for Weather app
- Displays Location
- Lets you set which weather icons to show
- Choose Centigrade or Fahrenheit scale for the weather
About the Project
Project Source Code