I really want to backtrack

I bought a murena one several months ago.

Like many, my wish to get out of Google and help the e-foundation.

But now, after several months and 1 exchange for defect, I still have problems with the murena one and it seems that it comes from the hardware since the updates do not solve anything…
The fingerprint reader is a real disaster , it fails regularly and stops working, slowing down the smartphone. The proximity sensor works 1 time out of 2 forcing to restart the smartphone.
The touch screen is sometimes strangely. Ex: I scroll down and suddenly the page goes up as if it interprets a contrary action.
I also have optimization issues with gesture navigation crashing the Bliss launcher etc.
I’m willing to make a lot of concessions to do without Google but I would have at least hoped to have a working phone.
I’ve had all these problems before and even a total absence of GPS signal on the previous model, which triggered an exchange with the desk. Only now no one answers me at helpdesk@murena.com.

Now with the transport and a shell I paid 400€ for that… I specify that before that I tested e/os for several months on a Galaxy S8 (which is dead now) and I don’t 've never encountered these problems with him despite a less advanced software version.

Pl can you share the helpdesk ticket ID. I can ask them to look at the possibility of a refund.

1 Like

Thanks it’s [Ticket#9914401]

Not able to find your request in the queue. Will DM you separately

In the same situation as you were a yeae ago. Disastrous helpdesk service

I have responded to your post on a different thread.

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.