Important questions Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ( n-7100)

Hi all . I would appreciate any advice or help! I have accumulated some important questions that I have long wanted to ask.

1. Please tell me, if I see such an inscription opposite the phone Info about Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (3G) - n7100 what does it mean? I will no longer receive security patches and need to change phone and stop using ROM ?

2. How can I set the phone to wake up quickly after pressing the home button? Now after pressing the home button my screen is still dark, after a few seconds it wakes up, I would like everything to work instantly after pressing the home button. Where are the wake settings?

3. How can I control the wi-fi connection? After the reboot, the phone itself connects to the wi-fi network, although I do not press anything ?? Now I have a setting: Keep WI-FI on during sleep ALWAYS

4. What is this bug and what does it mean? Below is a screenshot.

5. Please tell me how to install Bromite SystemWebView and remove AOSP web view? Instruction with gitgub doesn’t work Installing SystemWebView · bromite/bromite Wiki · GitHub

Forgot to attach the bug

I would appreciate your answers

@Manoj Hello. I noticed that you corrected something, did you move my post to another topic? Would you mind answering my questions, maybe in the form of links, if there were already answers? I couldn’t find answers especially on the bug. Thanks

Ideally, we need a maintainer for every device. Devices which we sell on our Murena store have porting team members or dedicated maintainers who build, debug issues. As you may be aware, /e/OS is a fork of LineageOS. LOS has maintainers for devices. Since we fork from them, it becomes easy for us to pick up the source code (fork) and build on top to customize for /e/OS requirements.
This message is usually displayed on older devices. Devices still on Nougat , Oreo or Pie. They do not have maintainers. Most of them do not receive security patches from their vendors. In some case, security patches are back ported by community developers. This does not happen regularly as it depends on the bandwidth of the community developers. Users using these ‘older’ devices should ideally switch to newer models to continue to receive security patches and updates.

1 Like

@Manoj Thank you very much for your replies.

As for most of your answers, I understood everything, how can I install Bromite SystemWebView, please tell me, I did not succeed. Maybe someone has already done this.