Importing Google adress book

Hello,
I have a Fairphone 3 and recently set up /e/ on the device. I imported my Google accounts via the account manager. The accounts with their phone numbers do appear - but unfortunately not all contact details (such as adress, email, birth date etc.) are imported. Is this on purpose?

In addition, there seem to be problems with the 2-way synchronisation. If I make some changes on my FP3 (create new contact, add contact detail etc.) it is not synced with the Google account but instead the account manager produces a rather lengthy error. I am no expert on this, but a line that caught my attention reads

Account {name=xxx@googlemail.com,type=e.foundation.webday.google} is invalid: No main account assigned to adress book account

Is everything as it should be or is there something wrong? Thanks

Edit: I think I found the solution myself… Birthdate was only saved as dd.mm. and not dd.mm.yyyy, and I think therefore it was not able to sync. Not its at least working and the error message is also gone.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Hey, you can import your contacts manually. using your phone, just navigate to https://contacts.google.com/?hl=en then click on “export” then select “vCard (for iOS Contacts)” then click on export. Then open contacts app, tap on import and select the file