Impossible to add any app with danish authentification method MitId

**Hello,

As I knew that the MitID app cannot be installed on an e/OS device, I requested a code display, which I have activated. However, I cannot log in to any apps (Lunar Bank, Min Læge, MobilePay, etc.) on my Fairphone 6 that require authentication via MitID, even though I am using the MitID code display. Is this normal?

Kind regards,
Viktor**

1 Like

Hi Viktor.

Did you solve this? Otherwise send me a PM and I can try to help you.

I could manage it but I am still struggling with MobilePay. Do you have MobilePay working? I am new in this community and I could not find the way to send private message.

Sadly new users cannot see the Private message button

Users at trust level 0 cannot …

  • Send personal messages to other users

as seen Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

See also MobilePay issues continued

1 Like

Sadly MobilePay is not working at the moment. You can follow the thread @aibd linked to for more information related to that particular issue (including link to archived discussions).

Have the exact same issue it seems.

Edit: found the thread I had seen before: Danish users of fairphone e/os - uninstall default browser guide in danish - key takeaway: using another default browser. They suggest brave browser.

Hello, I seem to have the same issue. I have a mitid installed on another device (I also have a code displayer), but to use it, the in-app browser leads to the mitid.dk login, where I enter my username, and then I select ‘open on another device’, and then the browser says ‘a technical error has occured - Login from the web site you want to use’.
I remember a forum thread explaining that the default browser must be changed and to then do the process in that browser instead of the in-app browser. But I can’t find this conversation anymore… Will keep trying other key words and will link it here if I find it.

Until recently MitID.dk had a small note at the bottom telling that ONLY phones running iOS (Apple) og Android (pure Google) could use MitID

The note seems to have vanished, but the restriction seems to exist

Until now authorities and politicians seems not to have acknowledged this is a problem for society

Sorry

Personally I intend to use a “clean” Android to run only apps requiring MitID and keep my private life on /e/OS