Initial setup: how to set the Vault password?

My G6 arrived today and it looks gorgeous. I’m in the process of setting it up.

Now, I encounter a problem that seems to have been found by others, but no usable reply has been provided here: how to set the initial Vault password initially, or is there a way to reset it, even if that means losing all passwords that are in it (as there are none for me now)?

I have done a factory reset, I can connect to my Murena workspace fine, but in all cases I do not find a way to set it, and I don’t remember having ever set one (knowing it’s different than the workspace account password, which is fine by me).

For now, I will be using the Compatibility app system, but any help is welcome.

Maybe it helps to introduce some support topic links.

On this ^^ page note the top right 3 bar menu.

Vault and murena-passwords are both said to be beta

Problem solved: I had unknowingly set the password the first time I had initialized the workspace (repeating it twice), to a very similar password to the workspace, thinking it was an access to the same place. Once again, some work on the UX could be useful.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.