Is Contact Us form on esolutions.shop being monitored?

I got message below when placing an order (to be shipped outside EU). I submit my question under ## Want to ask us something? Just wondering when I should expect a reply? I was told to ask in the community page instead. Thank you.

There are no shipping options available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help.

Hi,
There are no options to ship outside EU for now. Pl could you let me know where were you placing the order from.

Hi Manoj, ordered from Australia. Thanks.

While we have finalized a vendor for Australia and NZ we have not as yet started sales. That may be why the system is not allowing you to place an order.

I think I can place the order but shipping$ is not included. I didn’t want to do that in case it created extra work for e.

Is it ok I place an order now? When you get the shipping charge from courier, send me a link to pay. Could you please let me know which shipping company you use?

Unfortunately I do not have more details . You could send a mail to support@e.email and the team will share the relevant info with you.

Thanks so much for your prompt response.