Is the Redmi Note 14 pro+ supported?

Hello to all,

I am happy to follow this foundation, I love the products and the idea of not being followed by multinationals!

I have been looking for the arrival of Xiaomi Redmi Note 14 Pro + for 5 to 6 months.

I have this phone since August 2025 and it is a good device, but I would like to withdraw from all the software and blootware underlay of Xiaomi and Google. I would love to switch to /e/OS!

Anyone have information about the support of this device?

As far as I can tell, it is not supported. But there is a community build for the 13 Pro.

So, maybe there’s chance /e/OS could be available for your phone at some point in the future.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello! Hello! Thanks for the build! Is it possible to put the build directly in the update support?