Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 supported or not? Explain the installation method, please

هاتفي شاومي ريدمي نوت ٤ هل مدعوم أم لا؟ مع بيان طريقة التثبيت لو سمحتم

Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 supported or not? Explain the installation method, please

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

https://doc.e.foundation/devices/mido

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (mido) Now Supports Project Treble

Now we have a good news for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (mido) users. You can now download and install the Android Pie 9.0 GSI on Redmi Note 4. Full Credits to the developer M7mD.Sa3eD and XDA Recognized Developer erfanoabdi who just ported the Android P beta version from Google Pixel XL(marlin) with the help of project treble.

1 Like

hi,
Should I install this GSI Pie 9 version if I ve allready installed Official 0.23 pie version. Will it be more helpful? in what way?
Thanks

Hi @Zeno,
although the /e/OS-e-0.23-p-20220412 is no longer under development, it is much easier to install than a Pie 9.0 Generic System image (GSI).

This thread will be automatically closed shortly and so will the topic. However, I find it remarkable and worth mentioning that two developers have found a way to add Treble GSI features to an Android 7 Nougart device in September 2022.

The chances of successfully installing a current /e/OS 10-Q V1.3 GSI on the ‘mido’ are low, but not impossible. Practical tests will show it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.