Launcher Problem

I tried total launcher now. But to get a pro key, google play is necessary. Asked the dev and he wrote, it is no other possibility. How do you do this? Do you use it without pro key?

I’m using total launcher since a long time and I nerver need the pro-key. For which feature do need the pro version ?? The nomal version has tons of feature, all for free :wink:

I have just installed the latest version successfull on my MiMax3 pie

Ok. Thanks. Maybe I must try a bit longer.
Why Pro Key? First, if I will use it daily and longer, I want to donate for the work. Second I want more rows and lines.

I think the developer does have a paypal account.So you can donate as much as you want :wink:

If you will add a new ‘layout’ you can decide how much rows and line it should have. And if that are enough, add another ‘layout’. So there will be a change to have 30 lines and rows :slight_smile:

Many thanks. It works.

always welcome. If you needed further help, let me know :slight_smile:

Lawnchair is from F-droid. does it have trackers to Google ??
I think it is fork of trebuchet…

all apps from f-droid don’t have any goolag tracker.

don’t know, but I think no. It was a different launcher. But any way, trebuchet is still alive on XDA

Thanks again Dear Harvey

I learned about LawnChair in F-droid. It says “The upstream source code is not entirely free”.

What does it mean? Does it send info out somewhere?
Thanks

Launchair is a fork of PixelLaucher, as far as I remember. And it seems that there is still some goolag code in it. But it has no trackers as far as I know.

A goolag free code fork of Launchair is LibreChair. But … the dev of librechair is one of most active eOS haters with his own hating web page.

1 Like

Thank for the finding for me.
I ll try LibreChair.

Let them hate e Os. there might be their reasons.
we dont have problem in using it.

2 Likes

With almost the same functionality you can use Open Launcher

1 Like