Leads on tools to transfer data from previous android phone

Hey everyone!
My apologies in advance if , and I am sure of it, my subject was already brought up before.
I want to transfer all my contacts,call logs, sms (signal), system settings but mostly a few apps (whatsapp, French banking, Pocket Mortys game, etc…) with their respective datas that do not seem to have been transfered via MicroG sync.
Other technical information: both phones are s7 edge SM-G935F, none rooted.
Any tool/app avaialable? any clear detailed (French or English) tutorial to recommend?
Contacting you since Samsung switch tool and a few other apps I tried weren’t working for me.
Thank you for your advice and recommandations!
other than that /e/ seems amaz/e/ng, so thank you to the entire developping team!
I am really looking forward to using this OS as my daily driver.

1 Like

Thanx for the replies, community! found a temporary workaround: using an android smartphone, running lineage and MicroGapps for a while.
@admin & @moderators : you cant close this subject.

Hi Community!
This is an area I think we should improve. Anyone know of apps to easily transfer photos, SMSs, files, and settings? Google makes it easy to migrate from device to device, could /e/? Or are there any trustworthy apps anyone is using for this?
Thanks! I think we could attract more people if we’d improve here!

Hi donut3!
I believe this is an excellent idea! Unfortunately I was not able to find any solution that fully did the job for me. I had to use e.cloud + sim contact + signal which was not the best and a bit time consuming.
Coming to think of it, with the cardav and caldav APIs, the amount of space available on basic /e/cloud and user’s consumption as well as usage of public cloud for storing pix and documents, but also their habits in terms of streaming audio and video.
Ultimately, I see a transfer app accessible via f-droid or alike that would allow you to either tranfer all the data to your newly acquired device OR store this data on /e/cloud, with the option to personalize what to transfer, I just wish I wasn’t this much of a noob…
Feel free to get back to me if you have any lead.
Regards!