[LIST] Devices working with the Easy Installer

Any news when/if FP4 will be available to install /e/OS with the Easy Installer?
Thanks

Hi @Manoj, when I check the Official version of this list I no longer see Teracube 2e on that list, did I miss a report of the device being withdrawn or is it just missing from the page? With thanks.

That is correct. For now Teracube 2e has been removed from the list of devices supported on EasyInstaller. There is a warning as well on their forums that the /e/OS ROM is only compatible with Android 10 stock of 2e. Once we have resolved the issues with EasyInstaller support, we will add it back to the list.

2 Likes

It worked for me - model SM-G930FD, 0.19-20211023142428
@oobleck

1 Like

using e/os since almost 6 months on a gigaset gs290. to install e/os i’ve used the easyinstaller on linux ubuntu.

over all it worked pretty good since then. have done several system updates, no problems at all. everything works perfect.

using the instructions from the easyinstaller was very easy and clearly understandable. i’m a noob on this and it worked with the first try.

bought this phone for just 50€ in used, but pretty good condition. thanks for giving people like me, with not so much money those opportunitys to use those stuff to get away from this google crap… really, thanks!

Running /e/os now on my Oneplus 7 pro (one of the best 1+ phones, with pop-up selfiecam, so no camera punchholes). Installed it using EasyInstaller on Linux mint. Enjoying it sofar! :euro: done.

1 Like

That’s strange… No new Updates show on your device, but on December 2nd 1.6 came to live, I have it installed on my OP7pro.

1 Like

In the manual installation guide users are advised to see that the major version on the phone is the same as the one from /e/. Can we add some Information somewhere that users should be aware of this? It would be also good to know which version will be installed with the easy installer.

Install successful on my FP3 with easy installer v0.20.1 from Ubuntu.

Gigaset GS290 - “GS290”

Normally I install /e/OS manually. Today I tried the Easy-Installer in version 0.20.1 again - with success, but - it only downloads the version 1.19.1-s file Downloading IMG-e-latest-s-GS290 (= IMG-e-1.19.1-s-20240109372023-stable-GS290.zip), although version 1.21.1-s (IMG-e-1.21.1-s-20240326389527-stable-GS290.zip) is currently available.

The subsequent OTA update to the current version took a yawningly slow time (at least 10 minutes) despite my fast fiber optic connection. But the installation was completed without incident, which is ultimately a pleasing result.